Saturday, September 27, 2008

Do you ever wonder...

... what it's like to be on a field in front of 98,000 screaming football fans wearing burnt orange? Your wait is over.



This didn't last long because I turned my camera on too late. I was going to get the last part of cadence, the entrance through the sealed gates, AND the drumline, but all that I really got was drumline. Maybe I'll try at the next home game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFmYwDK9N5Q (blogspot won't upload the video and it won't let me embed the youtube vid... so there is link)

And this one is unnecessarily long because I wasn't sure exactly how long we'd be waiting in the tunnel. The first week we ran through, last week we waited for like 10 minutes... so I just kept rolling. Sorry about the quality. Number one, it's a camera, not a video camera. Number two, it was really bright, so that combined with a lot of movement kinda freaked the camera out. And number three, it was really really stinking loud. You won't get the full effect, but I figure it can give you a taste of the rush that comes with the intro to a University of Texas football game!

No comments: